Sunday, January 10, 2010

Okay....a new year has started and i'm trying out something new. having a blog is something that was suggested to me after owen was born but i didn't think that it was something i could handle at that time. but as blogs got more popular and i learn more about them i grew to regret not trying it out so i could have our family experiences, thoughts, worries and miracles from that extremely difficult time documented. i decided this would be a good time to in our family's story to finally jump into the blog world has i prepare our family for the "kidney swap" .

1 comment:

  1. Love that you started this! Let's do refer to it as "The Kidney Swap" :-)

    It would've been extremely hard to re-read the blogs if you would've started them when he was born. Actually I don't think I could've handled your inner thoughts during that time. I cried when you didn't talk at all.

    All I know is, the fact that it's 4 1/2 years later and he is HERE to Blog about....LET THE BLOGGING BEGIN, SISTER!!!!!

    Owen is my Hero!!!

    ReplyDelete