Wednesday, November 24, 2010

so thankful

happy thanksgiving!!!! i just wanted to write a little post about all that i'm thankful for. i'm so thankful that we are all home together. i'm thankful for the doctors and nurses that take care of my owen. i'm thankful that children's mercy is here in kansas city and we don't have to drive hours to get there. i'm thankful for all my amazing family. i'm thankful for all my amazing friends. i'm thankful for all my amazing hair spray cafe family. i'm thankful for all the random i love you-s i get at least 10 times a day from owen. i'm thankful for all the random leg hugs i get from noah. i'm thankful for how excited livi gets when i come home. i'm thankful that my dad has been watching over our family from heaven especially this last month even though i would still rather have him here. i'm thankful that noah loves trying to do everything his big brother does. i'm thankful that owen is here to get so annoyed and angry with noah. i'm thankful owen has his mickey button back. i'm thankful for my mom and all 3 of my sisters. i'm thankful for trevor and ben. i'm thankful for my in-laws. i'm thankful for our friday pizza and movie night. i'm thankful for CCVI and all owen's friends there. i'm so thankful for nick and his kidney's. i'm thankful for all the love i get. and i'm thankful i'm here to be thankful.

6 comments:

  1. And I think I speak for everyone, WE ARE THANKFUL FOR YOU AND ALL YOU DO!!!! I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Amber!


    kari st louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie does speak for me.....I'm so thankful for you and Nick.....

    ya ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for all of you!!! love you!! Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

    rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, take a break you and Nick! You soooo deserve a break! Happy Thanksgiving to all for the george's and hughes!

    pam troutwine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post Amber!! So thankdful that Owen is in our lives!

    sarah fields

    ReplyDelete