Tuesday, March 9, 2010

10:30am....owen -1 kidney

today was a pretty emotionally draining day from the get go. i had to battle it out with the pharmacy over owen's new growth hormones. they sent me the wrong thing and want me to pay another $45 co-pay for them to send me the right one......so not fair!!!! then the nurse at the kidney center told me that owen's kidney levels had gotten worse. which means nothing for the surgery tomorrow, it just means that we are that much closer to "the swap". and we had to take alivia and noah to nick's parents and had to say good bye to them for at least 4 days. while i know that they will be just fine, i sure am going to miss them. Owen has to be at the hospital at 9am with the surgery scheduled for 10:30am. i will try to update as soon as possible tomorrow. luv you all and thanks for the encouragement and prayers. please keep it up!!

Am

5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you guys since 7:30a this morning. ;) I'll be checking back for an update....I'll be here if you need to call! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get chance check out my status. I found some prayer warriors for tomorrow. Love you and Im here.


    tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the good spirit amber!


    shelly h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber--we've been praying all day!!!! Thinking good thoughts and aready missing our little sweetie! Love him--you guys hang in there... and let us know what ever we can do!!! Hugs, Sarah fields

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good nights rest. Love you all prayers and hugs


    carol j

    ReplyDelete