Friday, March 19, 2010

:-(

March 19 2009 I lost one of the most important men in my life, My Dad. not a month as gone by i haven't thought i've seen him somewhere, not a week has gone by that i haven't wanted to pick up the phone and call him...speed dial #4, not a day has gone by that i don't wish i could see him with my kids, not an hour has gone by that i haven't thought about him, not a minute has gone by that i don't miss him so bad it hurts, and not a second has gone by that i don't love him more than ever. and here i sit with a whole year gone by knowing i will have to do this many many more times again. that thought is so completely unbelievable and still shocking to me because i don't want to go another year, month, week, day, hour, minute or even second without him........

8 comments:

  1. Oh Amber,
    I know all too well how you feel. I know you don't want it this way but he is there and he knows, it is just different. The days, weeks, months, and years will get easier but here are always those moments.
    You are such a wonderful person and I hope today is a day filled with smiles and good thoughts of the times you shared with your dad and if tears must be present then make them happy ones.
    Love you!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Amber. We all loved him so much. I wish there was a way to take away your pain, but there just isn't. I know words can't help but I do think about you all and pray for you daily that it gets easier for you guys. He will never be forgotten that is for sure. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dad's been gone since 1991. There are many days that I am so busy, I don't think of him. There are other days that I would give almost anything to have just one more day to tell him I love him and to just talk with him. I miss him so much, but it does get easier.


    anna marie romi

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dad's been gone since 1991. There are many days that I am so busy, I don't think of him. There are other days that I would give almost anything to have just one more day to tell him I love him and to just talk with him. I miss him so much, but it does get easier.


    anna marie romi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber it hurts me so much so I can't even imagine your feelings! I belive with my whole heart that he is in Heaven and loving it.........but I still want to just bring him back to you guys!


    ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all had special feelings for your dad. Take care of your mom - she needs you now.


    pat meyer

    ReplyDelete